Shimano PD-T421 SPD Bike Pedal with Cleats
PD-T421 SPD Bike Pedal with Cleats
💰 Earn $4.00 in rewards with the purchase of this item.
Choose your own adventure with Shimano’s dual-purpose PD-T421 bike pedal.
On one side is a Click'R SPD-style pedal with light action spring for easy entry and release. On the other side is a traditional flat pedal with traction-enhancing concave body design and no-slip surface. Now you can click in for the long haul or take a quick spin around the block in your flat pedal shoes or sneakers.
FEATURES + BENEFITS
- Versatile use CLICK’R binding on one side and flat pedal on the other
- Lighter spring
- Easier to catch the binding
- Pop-up cage
- Better grip on flat side with non-slip surface and concave shape
- Rider Tuneable adjustable entry and release tension settings
- Durable Chrome-moly axle and low-maintenance sealed bearings
- Integrated reflector for safety
- SM-SH56 multi-directional release cleat included
- PEDAL AXLE MATERIAL Chromoly Steel
- SERIES Non-Series
- TYPE SPD
- GENERATION Non-Series
- CARTRIDGE AXLE X
- PEDAL BODY MATERIAL Aluminum
- AVERAGE WEIGHT 418g
SKU:EPDT421View full details