What you get when you choose us
#1 Your business is earned
Why spend your hard earned money with us? The short answer is because we earn it. If we haven't, I don't suggest you give it to us!
Pretty bold statement for a business owner to make but it's reality. Sure we could survive by just doing transactions with everyone but the only way we can thrive and grow is to make you a Raving Fan of our business.
Nowadays it's hard to feel good about spending your money somewhere. We get bombarded with ads and information about how great a business is touting the best service, best products and best prices. Most fall seriously flat on those promises which is very disappointing. It's a classic case of over promising and under delivering when it should be the other way around.
When was the last time you gave a business rave reviews and highly recommended it to your family, friends and co-workers? It doesn't happen nearly as much as it should. The real killer of businesses today is that they haven't created a service culture. A 100% focus on their Guests who support the business day in and day out, each and every time with each and every person. This is much easier said then done which is why it's more the exception then the rule.
In order to provide a great experience a business needs to fire on all cylinders showing they actually care about you and value your business.
So why should you spend your hard earned money with us? Because we work hard every day to earn it. We start with a service culture which makes 100% of the focus on you becoming a Raving Fan of our business. We value your business and strive to make you feel good about giving us the opportunity to keep earning it. We've always got your back and will do what ever it takes to make things right. We look forward to being of service on all of your future visits.
Mike & Debbe Simmons
#2 You get a fun, easy and enjoyable experience
We will share our enthusiasm and knowledge on product and services that best serve the experiences you want to enjoy. We don't just sell you stuff, we arm you with the right information that allows YOU to make the best decision so you can have a great time exploring the world on your bike
We treat you right. Too much of today’s retail experience is filled with apathy. Not from us. We hire and train friendly, honest and hard working team members who genuinely want to be of service.We appreciate and value your business and we work hard to keep earning it. We want to make it a fun and enjoyable experience on every visit.
We are always adding services and expanding our business to better deliver top level service to you:
- Reatil stores throughout San Diego and Temecula
- Simple online ordering from anywhere in the world shipped direct to your home or work
- Easy online ordering with free local in-store pickup
#3 You get great stuff
A wide range of the right stuff - we offer bikes, gear and service for beginners to racers of all ages and in all areas of cycling. We will support you on the road, in the mountains, around the neighborhood, on your commute, where ever you ride. It’s built into our DNA with our mantra “It’s Your World, Ride It”
- Bikes from Giant, Liv, Santa Cruz, Diamondback and more
- Parts from Shimano, SRAM, Fox, Rockshox, Continental and more
- Accessories from Thule Autoracks, ParkTool, Finishline, Camelbak and more
- Clothes from Bell, Giro, Pearl Izumi, Fox, Shimano, Ride USA and more
- Lifetime warranties on lot's of product we offer.
- Professional Assembly and Setup - all bikes are fully assembled in-house by a full time trained team member. We don’t farm it out to a service that uses part time help using power tools and getting paid per piece (it’s a recipe for a poorly built bike). We make sure the factory has manufactured the bike correctly with the correct alignments and tolerances otherwise we send it back. All the parts on the bike are tightened, adjusted and fine tuned to make sure it shifts and brakes properly and rides smooth so you start off with a great ride.
- Deluxe Fit and Setup - we make sure to match each rider to the bike that best fits their body geometry (torso, leg and arm length). Most bikes come in 6 different sizes and have a bunch of additional items to adjust to make sure it fits right. Starting with the correct frame size which is tricky because the same sizes differ dramatically between manufacturers. Some use inches, some use centimeters and some use small through xxl to describe their frame sizes. Even worse, not all mediums are the same between manufacturers. Avoid the number one bike buying mistake - getting the wrong size (a good deal on the wrong size bike is not a good deal). We got you you covered. Come do some test riding and we’ll make sure you get the correct size to get the most enjoyment and performance from your bike.
- Free Test Rides - we take the time to have you test ride multiple sizes and models. It has to fit and “FEEL” right. We’ll show you what to look for to make sure a bike does both. It’s a bit of a Goldilocks process - this one’s too hard, this one’s too soft, this one’s just right! We keep going until we get you the one that feels “just right”. Bring some comfy clothes and be ready to smile and have some fun.
- 90 Day New Bike Service - your 90 day new bike service is a complete adjustment of everything from head to toe. Our service goal is to make sure your bike is always 100% so you have a great ride
- Warranty Coverage - excuse the language but warranties suck. It’s a no win situation for the manufacturer, the distributor, the dealer and the consumer. It takes a lot of time, money and effort to process warranties and still no one ends up happy. What makes it even more interesting is that warranty coverage means nothing to you until you need it. Then it means everything. We’ve got your back!
- Free rides, events and clinics
- Trade-up program
- Africa Project/ donations
- Fantastic Maintenance and Repairs
- Free 50 point bike inspections
- Love it 30 day guarantee
- Expert repairs with guarantee (over 60 years of master mechanic experience)
- Corporate programs
- Company accounts for fleet purchases
- Preferred accounts for all company staff
- Service accounts for fleet and company staff bike maintenance
- Commuter programs
#4 You get it done right
We work extremely hard at delivering "right" the first time. Occasionally something happens that requires us to “make it right”. It gets our immediate and full attention and we don’t rest until we do so. It gives you peace of mind before, during and after doing business with us. We got your front side and your back side covered!