Our mission is to "keep your bike running like new so you always have an awesome ride." Regular preventative maintenance is the key to making that happen. It protects your investment just like it does on your car.
SPECIAL NOTICE: In order to better serve our Guests we are only accepting Service & Repairs on the bike brands we sell or bikes or we have sold.
Also, due to the demand and industry parts shortages our turnaround is longer than usual:
- 3 week turnaround for general service and repairs. Please note, in some cases we are not able to repair bikes due to parts being unavailable for several months.
- 2 week turnaround for the "90 day New Bike Adjustments"
- 24 hours for most flat repairs. We are able to install tubes to fix flats at each store on most all bikes. You will have to drop the bike off. Turnaround is after 5pm on the next day we are open.
Our current stores hours - we are open Monday thru Saturday 11am-6pm. We are closed on Sunday. Our online store is open 24/7
- We are limiting the number of Guests in the stores at any one time. Face masks must be worn. All of us in the stores are working fast to help everyone quickly.
- Communication -
- Phones - due to high call volumes if we are not able to come to the phones please leave a message. We are working hard to get back to you within the next day we are open.
- Live Chat - Live Chat on our website is also a good way to contact us.
We look forward to being back up to full speed soon. Thanks again for your patience and for your business. Both are greatly appreciated 😀.
Owners Debbe & Mike
Free Bike Check
Come visit us at any of our stores for a FREE detailed inspection. It gives you peace of mind knowing what your bike needs so you always have a great ride.
Preventative maintenance is recommended every 12 months for all of your systems (based on regular riding once a week).
Service Department Info
In 2013 we launched our "Bike Tech Center" in response to the growing sophistication of bike technologies and their needed maintenance and repairs. Our techs are no longer just mechanics. They are technicians dealing with electronics and compatibility of materials and components. It requires lots of training, schooling, and certifications to work on today's bicycle.
Our seasoned and certified Bike Tech Center team members have over 60 years of combined experience. We brought them all together in a central facility allowing us to train and stay current on all new developments in the ever changing bike industry.
The best part is we can ensure the highest level of quality work with a three level QC (quality check) process. Everything is checked and checked again to make sure we do it right the first time. We also have our "LOVE IT" guarantee which means we’ve got your back. We will always make it right whatever it takes