Our mission is to "keep your bike running like new so you always have an awesome ride." Regular preventative maintenance is the key to making that happen. It protects your investment just like it does on your car.
SPECIAL NOTICE: In order to better serve our Guests we are only accepting Service & Repairs on the bike brands that we sell.
Due to the demand and industry parts shortages our turnaround is longer than usual.
- 3 week turnaround for general service and repairs. Please note, in some cases we are not able to repair bikes due to parts being unavailable for several months.
- 2 week turnaround for the "90 Day New Bike Service"
- 24 hours for most flat repairs. We are able to install tubes to fix flats at each store on most bikes. You will have to drop the bike off. Turnaround is after 5pm on the next day we are open.
- If your front or rear wheel needs repairs please bring your complete bike so we can make sure we return your bike working at 100%.
See store pages for hours
- Communication - chat with us via Live Chat if you have any questions
We thank you for your patience & business. Both are greatly appreciated 😀. We look forward to keeping your rolling on lot's of fun adventures
Owners Debbe & Mike
Free Bike Check
Come visit us at any of our stores for a FREE detailed inspection. It gives you peace of mind knowing what your bike needs so you always have a great ride.
Preventative maintenance is recommended every 12 months for all of your systems (based on regular riding once a week).
Service Department Info
In 2013 we launched our "Bike Tech Center" in response to the growing sophistication of bike technologies and their needed maintenance and repairs. Our techs are no longer just mechanics. They are technicians dealing with electronics and compatibility of materials and components. It requires lots of training, schooling, and certifications to work on today's bicycle.
Our seasoned and certified Bike Tech Center team members have over 60 years of combined experience. We brought them all together in a central facility allowing us to train and stay current on all new developments in the ever changing bike industry.
The best part is we can ensure the highest level of quality work with a three level QC (quality check) process. Everything is checked and checked again to make sure we do it right the first time. We also have our "LOVE IT" guarantee which means we’ve got your back. We will always make it right whatever it takes