Our mission is to "keep your bike running like new so you always have an awesome ride." Regular preventative maintenance is the key to making that happen. It protects your investment just like it does on your car.
Due to the high demand and industrywide parts shortages our turnaround is longer than usual.
- We happily 😃 repair & service all bikes that we sell (unfortunately, we do service bikes that we do not sell)
- NEW BIKE 90 Service - drop off your bike new bike at any of our stores (tue-sat 11am-6pm) for your 90 day new bike service. Current turnaround is 2 weeks (due to high volume)
- REGULAR Repairs & Service - for general service and repairs drop off your bike at any of our stores (tue-sat 11am-6pm). Current turnaround is 3 weeks ( due to high volume). Please note, in some cases we are not able to repair bikes due to parts being unavailable for several months.
- FLAT REPAIRS - we can fix most flats with 24 hour turnaround. We are able to install tubes to fix flats at each store on most bikes. You will have to drop the bike off.
- If your front or rear wheel needs repairs please bring your complete bike so we can make sure we return your bike working at 100%.
- ✅ eBikes - please bring your keys and charger with the bike (we cannot work on it without these items)Store information click here
THANK YOU for your business. We look forward to keeping your rolling on lot's of fun adventures 💚 🚴 😃
Owners Debbe & Mike
Free Bike Check
Come visit us at any of our stores for a FREE detailed inspection. It gives you peace of mind knowing what your bike needs so you always have a great ride.
Preventative maintenance is recommended every 12 months for all of your systems (based on regular riding once a week).
Service Department Info
In 2013 we launched our "Bike Tech Center" in response to the growing sophistication of bike technologies and their needed maintenance and repairs. Our techs are no longer just mechanics. They are technicians dealing with electronics and compatibility of materials and components. It requires lots of training, schooling, and certifications to work on today's bicycle.
Our seasoned and certified Bike Tech Center team members have over 60 years of combined experience. We brought them all together in a central facility allowing us to train and stay current on all new developments in the ever changing bike industry.
The best part is we can ensure the highest level of quality work with a three level QC (quality check) process. Everything is checked and checked again to make sure we do it right the first time. We also have our "LOVE IT" guarantee which means we’ve got your back. We will always make it right whatever it takes