Trade Up Program
Earn an extra 10% on the trade in value of your bike through Sept 30. Also, you earn 5% back on your new bike purchase with our new rewards program.
|Bring your bike into any Bicycle Warehouse store for a quick “valuation” inspection||Decide to use the full valuation towards a new dream bike||Have fun picking out your new dream bike|
The Trade Up Program is designed for Bike Store quality level bikes with model year 2005 or newer and an original retail price of $500 or more
- Valuations assume all original parts (or better) are on the bike for valuation
- Department store level bikes do not qualify (such as Huffy, Magna, Next and alike)
- Tandems do not qualify
- If your bike is not in the database it can still be valued but the process will take 24 hours
- Your bike should be clean, functioning, and in sellable condition.
- If your bike needs major service and/or major parts you will have to pay for the needed items and have the work done before we can take your bike as a trade. Any of our stores can coordinate this process for you.
- The serial number must be clearly visible and not be defaced or destroyed
What to Bring
- A valid driver’s license
- Obviously, we need the bike
- Any chargers, manuals and/or accessories that go with the bike
- Receipts for any upgrades made to the bike
- We log your valid driver’s license number as I.D
- We log the bike’s serial number
- We have you sign a statement that says the bike is yours to sell