- Item must be returned within 30 days of purchase.
- Only new, unused and unworn items will be accepted.
- All original tags and packaging must be included.
- Order form that states your information must be included INSIDE of the return package.
- Oversized items such as auto racks and trailers are subject to a 10% restocking fee
- Please do not place return postage directly on the product box. Shoe and helmet boxes must be shipped inside of a shipping box.
- If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at info@BicycleWarehouse.com
EXCHANGES & RETURN NUMBERS (RMAS)
Sometimes you need to exchange a product for something else—it happens. Exchanges require a few minutes and an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. You can create an RMA from the blue button on found below on this page.
The fastest way to exchange a product is to return your original purchase and place a new order. Immediately placing a new order ensures that you’ll get the new product quickly and that it won’t go out of stock while you wait for an exchange. Just make an RMA, place a new order, and return your original item. You’ll receive a full refund for items returned in new, unused condition for the return of the used product(s). Refunds and are issued as soon as your return is received by our Returns Department.
Call or chat with our in our Guest Services expert if you’d prefer to make an exchange without setting up a new order.
IF THERE IS AN ISSUE WITH AN ORDER YOU RECEIVED:
IF WE SHIPPED THE WRONG ITEM:
Please contact us as quick as possible so we can resolve any issues right away. You can reach us at 888-231-2453 or chat with one our experts on line.
You can also place a new order while we while sending us a return. Placing a new order ensures that you'll get the new product quickly. You'll receive a full refund for items returned in new, unused condition.
IF THERE IS SOMETHING MISSING FROM YOUR ORDER
If an item is missing be sure to inspect all packing materials carefully it's easy for small items to get wrapped up in the packing material during shipping and unboxing your new gear.
Please call 888-231-2453 or chat with us on-line so we can help resolve this issue right away. Call or chat with our Guest Service Department 888-231-2453 so we can help resolve any issue right away
RETURN FEES & RESTRICTIONS:
The cost of return postage is $9.99 and will be deducted from your return credit. Oversized orders (auto racks, trailers, etc.) and orders outside the continental US must pay their own return shipping.
We cannot refund bicycles, if there is an issue contact us immediately
Please do not place return postage labels or packing tape on returned product boxes. Items and their packaging need to be returned in new condition. Shoe and helmet boxes must be shipped inside of a shipping box. You may reuse the packaging we shipped you to resend back your returned items back to us. A 10% restocking fee will be applied to items returned with damaged packaging.
BIKE RETURNS & QUESTIONS:
If there is an issue with a bike you purchased please call or chat with our Guest Service Department 888-231-2453 so we can help resolve any issue right away.
HOW TO RETURN AN ONLINE ORDER
- CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON below to print out a return label.
- Nicely package your return and include the printed order information INSIDE of your package. (We need to know who you are!)
- Please give us 7-10 business days to issue your refund. Shipping time and internal processing takes some time, but rest assured, we process returns once they come in!
If you would like to pay your own return postage returns can be sent to:
Bicycle Warehouse Returns
680 W. Bradley Ave.
El Cajon, CA 92020
HOW TO RETURN IN STORE
- Bring your item to a Bicycle Warehouse retail location near you, talk to one of our team members & you're all set!
- No return fee for in-store returns!
- Online orders returned in our retail stores will be refunded once the items are processed in our central warehouse.