Payments, Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Shipping
Bicycle Warehouse is happy to accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit cards. We also offer free financing, for more info click here.
Gift cards can currently be used in store only.
Delivery & Shipping
We typically ship all online orders within 48 hours. Once shipped your tracking number will be e-mailed to you and can also be accessed from your Account Page.
In Store Pick Up
If you would like to pick up your order at one of our stores just select the "Store Pick Up" shipping option when ordering. Please note that our online store and our retail stores maintain separate inventories. Purchases made online with an in-store pickup option will be shipped to the store from our online warehouse. Someone from Bicycle Warehouse will contact you when your order is ready for pick up. This process usually takes 1-4 days.
Bicycle Warehouse is happy to announce we now offer delivery in San Diego, Riverside and parts of Orange County. For just $25.00 we bring a bike store to your door, set up and adjust your new ride and get you ready to ride. Just select Delivery at checkout and we'll contact you soon to arrange a time to drop off your bike or items.
Parts, accessories and clothing can be returned within 30 days of purchase, unused in its original packaging. That includes any box and/or tags that the product came with. We're happy to accept your returned item but let's face it, we're just going to sell it to someone else. So please give us all the stuff back so that we can offer a whole, complete, brand new item to someone else. Thanks!
All returns require a Return Merchandise number (RMA#). To obtain a RMA# e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-231-Bike (2453) Monday through Friday, 9AM-5PM. You will then need to write the number on the outside of the shipping box and ship it back to:
5710 Kearny Villa Rd.
San Diego, CA 92123
- We will refund shipping costs on damaged merchandise or in the case that we shipped the wrong item(s). Otherwise you are responsible for shipping and packing costs.
- Used merchandise and Special Orders cannot be returned.
- Bicycles cannot be returned, we can however issue a store credit.
- Labor fees are not refundable, i.e., custom built wheels.
- A Note on returning web orders in-store: we are happy to accept returns of web orders in our retail locations, however due to the nature of maintaining separate inventories refunds can not be applied until the item is routed back to the web warehouse which takes 2-3 days.