Our mission at the Bike Tech Center (aka: Service Dept) is to always return your bike to 100% so you can have an awesome ride
We created a one of a kind center that ensures we deliver top quality work. It brings together all of our tech’s into one central location allowing us to train and stay current on all new developments. We have a 3 layered QC (Quality Check) process to ensure we get it done right the first time.
We also have our “LOVE IT” guarantee which means we’ve got your back. We will always make it right.Jeff Miller
Bike Tech Center
Protect your investment and be safe.
- Every time you ride: check quick releases, tire pressure, brakes, cables and lube chain.
- Weekly: check for lose spokes and suspension air pressure.
- Monthly: adjust shifters, derailleurs, brakes, headset, true wheels and check seals for leaks.
- Quarterly: clean/wax frame, inspect frame, pedals, bar tires, etc.
- Annually: grease bearings and change suspension seals.
Free Bike Check
Bring your bike to any of our seven locations for a FREE 50 point diagnostic inspection that covers the bike from top to bottom and gives you peace of mind knowing it's condition.
For more information on our Free Bike Check
- Quarterly: Bring in your bike for regular tune-ups if you ride regularly.
- Annually: Bring in your bike in for an overhaul once yearly.
- Suspension Service: Every 6-12 months or 100 hours of riding.
Bring in your bike as soon as possible if it needs any mechanical assistance and we will get it checked over and fixed to prevent further damage or injury and so you can get out there and have some fun.