Protect your investment and be safe.
- Every time you ride: check quick releases, tire pressure, brakes, cables and lube chain.
- Weekly: check for lose spokes and suspension air pressure.
- Monthly: adjust shifters, derailleurs, brakes, headset, true wheels and check seals for leaks.
- Quarterly: clean/wax frame, inspect frame, pedals, bar tires, etc.
- Annually: grease bearings and change suspension seals.
Free Bike Check
Bring your bike to any of our six locations for a FREE 50 point diagnostic inspection that covers the bike from top to bottom and gives you peace of mind knowing it's condition.
For more information on our Free Bike Check
- Quarterly: Bring in your bike for regularly tune-ups if you ride regularly.
- Annually: Bring in your bike in for an overhaul once yearly.
- Suspension Service: Every 6-12 months or 100 hours of riding.
Bring in your bike as soon as possible if it needs any mechanical assistance and we will get it checked over and fixed to prevent further damage or injury and so you can get out there and have some fun.