Hello and thanks for visiting our online home of the Bike Tech Center. My name is Jeff and I run the master service department for all Bicycle Warehouse stores from our facility in central San Diego.
When you drop off your bike to one of our stores they do a complete inspection and give you a quote for the service you would like to have done. Your bike then comes to me (or I send one of my tech's out to repair it on site). I assign one of our top tech's and oversee the complete service and repair process. My tech's are master mechanics with over 60 years of combined experience.
Having all of my tech's in a central facility helps me to ensure the highest quality control. I always want to return your bike to 100% so you can have the best riding experience possible.
Remember, a well-maintained bike is a happy bike! I look forward to working on your bike soon.
Recommended every 12 months. Includes Deluxe Tune Up, Drive Train Package, Shift Upgrade Package, and brake Upgrade Package.
$229.99, Save $100
(for bikes with cable brakes)
$179.99, Save $60
(for bikes with hydraulic brakes, brake package not included
Head-to-toe adjustments on the bike (drivetrain, wheels, and brakes). Degreased, washed, cleaned, and relubed.
$79.99 + parts
General Repair & Labor Options
Just need a part adjusted or installed? Click here for our rates.
PREVENTATIVE: Protect your investment and be safe.
- Everytime you ride: check quick releases, tire pressure, brakes, cables and lube chain. Weekly: check for lose spokes and suspension air pressure.
- Monthly: adjust shifters, derailleurs, brakes, headset, true wheels and check seals for leaks.
- Quarterly: clean/wax frame, inspect frame, pedals, bar tires, etc. Annually: grease bearings and change suspension seals.
Bring your bike to any of our six locations for a FREE 50 point diagnostic inspection that covers the bike from top to bottom and gives you peace of mind knowing it's condition.
- Quarterly: Bring in your bike for regularly tune-ups (recommended if you ride regularly).
- Annually: Bring in your bike in for an overhaul once yearly.
- Suspension Service: Every 30-50 hours of riding.
Bring in your bike as soon as possible if it needs any mechanical assistance and we will get it checked over and fixed to prevent further damage or injury and so you can get out there and have some fun.