Double-ended bottom bracket wrench designed to fit 16-notch bearing cups with an outside diameter of 44mm as well as 16-notch bearing cups with an outside diameter of 48.5mm.
- Machined aluminum
- Anodized red
- Double-sided socket tool for installing and removing both 48.5mm and 44mm 16-notch bottom bracket cups
- Compatible with all Wheels Manufacturing bottom brackets
- Socket is machined for 1/2" drive, but a 3/8" to 1/2" adaptor is included so you can use it with 3/8" drive torque wrenches
- 48.5mm, 16-notch pattern matches up with Wheels Mfg bottom brackets, along with some FSA MegaEVO bottom brackets
- 44mm, 16-notch side matches up with Wheels Manufacturing bottom brackets, along with many other outboard bearing bottom brackets including Shimano, FSA MegaEXO and SRAM/Truvativ
When Will My Order Ship? Due to COVID-19 and continued supply chain disruptions it may take 3-7 business days before your order ships and you receive a shipment confirmation. Most shipments leave our warehouse within 48 hours of placing an order. Some take longer if shipping from a vendors warehouse. Once your order has shipped a tracking number will be e-mailed to you with a delivery estimate. This info can also be accessed from your Account Page. Free Shipping Promotion We're happy to offer FREE shipping on orders over $75 within the continental United States. This excludes some oversized items. For example bikes, wheels, trainers, indoor bikes, car racks, etc. see your shopping cart for more details. In Store Pick Up If you would like to pick up your order at one of our stores just select the "Free Store Pickup" shipping option when ordering. Please note that our online store and our retail stores maintain separate inventories. Purchases made online with an in-store pickup option will be shipped to the store from our online warehouse. One of our team members will contact you when your order is ready for pick up. This process usually takes 1-4 days.