Vittoria Vittoria Terreno Dry Tire - 700 x 38, Clincher, Folding, Black/Tan
Vittoria Terreno Dry Tire - 700 x 38, Clincher, Folding, Black/Tan
Please select an available Size
Free shipping available in the continental US only. For more shipping information chat with our team or read more on our Shipping Page.
DOUBLE POINTS MEMORIAL DAY SALE
Earn $6.00 today with the purchase of this item. To use your points on your next purchase join the Ride It Reward program.
The Terreno Dry bridges the gap between file treads, and traditional all-conditions treads. The key to this is the unique angled “fish scale” design, that allows the center tread to roll extremely fast, yet offer traction when loaded in cornering and braking. Add the transitional height mid and side tread, and the Terreno Dry transitions as smoothly as it rolls. The exclusive 3C Graphene compound structure places 3 unique compounds where you need them most, adding to the performance. From gravel grinding to medium conditions cross racing, the Terreno Dry offers consistent performance.
- Center scales are ramped, providing a fast rolling leading edge, yet sharp effective braking and cornering edges
- Exclusive 3C compound construction featuring Graphene compound technology
- File-tread Gravel and Cyclocross race tire, designed for a range of conditions
- Not approved for use with hookless rims
- Labeled Size: 700 x 38
- Color: Black/Tan
- ISO Width (mm): 40
- ISO Diameter: 622 / Road / 29"
- Flat Protection: Tread
- Tire Intended Use: Gravel
- Defined Color: Black
- Weight: 450
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
- TPI: 120
- Tire Diameter: 700c
- Tire Bead: Folding
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.