Terry Fly Ti Bike Saddle
Fly Ti Bike Saddle
Please select an available Color
Free shipping available in the continental US only. For more shipping information chat with our team or read more on our Shipping Page.
DOUBLE POINTS MEMORIAL DAY SALE
Earn $16.50 today with the purchase of this item. To use your points on your next purchase join the Ride It Reward program.
The ultimate bike seat for men, tested and highly praised by journalists, raced on by pro riders, ridden and universally loved around the world. Introduced in 1999, the Italian-made Fly was a joint project between Terry and Selle Italia to develop the ultimate in a comfortable, performance-level saddle for men.
The Fly Ti is flat across the top and more padded than your typical euro-style racing saddle with complete cutaway and precision-sculpted foam to relieve pressure against sensitive anatomy. You know you need it.
- black textured leather cover wears beautifully over time and keeps you solidly in position
- Center cutaway with rear relief channel reduces contact points with soft tissue areas
- flat across the top with multi-density, injection-molded foam that's a bit stiffer in the rear for more power while pedaling
- length x width: 277mm x 140mm
- weight: 240 grams; 8.5 ounces
- rails: ti-316