Shimano SH-XC502 Men's Wide Mountain Bike Shoes
SH-XC502 Men's Wide Mountain Bike Shoes
SIZE & FIT GUIDE
SIZE & FIT GUIDE
Ride It Rewards
Earn $8.75 in free rewards with the purchase of this item.
Versatile, comfortable performance
The cross country-oriented SH-XC502 is Shimano’s high-performance shoe for fast rides off pavement, no matter where they take you. The glass fiber-reinforced midsole provides excellent stiffness for pedaling efficiency, while the lightweight Shimano Ultread XC rubber tread offers superior grip without excessive bulk and weight to slow you down. The ventilated synthetic leather upper features a surround wrapping structure and BOA® L6 dial. This lightweight design wraps around the foot to provide even tension and support, eliminating hotspots and further improving pedaling efficiency. The XC502’s are designed for seamless compatibility with Shimano XT and XTR pedals and are also compatible with toe spikes for cyclocross use.
Features & Benefits
- Lightweight SHIMANO ULTREAD XC rubber outsole delivers competition-grade grip that lasts.
- Mesh/TPU and Synthetic leather material covered upper in optimized part to provides comfortable fit and light weight.
- BOA® L6 dial on instep strap quickly and comfortably secures a wide range of foot shapes.
- Glass fiber reinforced midsole for power transfer.
- Surround wrapping upper structure reduces overlap and provides a glove-like fit.
- Rider-tunable spikes allow riders to select and swap spikes to match riding styles and conditions.
- Low stack height midsole helps stabilize foot, maximizes power transfer and efficiency.
SKU:ESHXC502MCL01E40000View full details