Specialized Roval Traverse HD 350 6B
Roval Traverse HD 350 6B
Ride It Rewards
Earn $22.50 in free rewards with the purchase of this item.
SURVIVAL OF THE STRONGEST: More Than the Strongest Carbon Wheelset In Specialized Known Universe, Traverse HDs deliver unbeatable control and pinch-flat resistance in severe terrain, unlocking progression in the bike park, on a trail ride, or on an Enduro World Cup track.
STRONG LIKE BULL (NO BULL): Specialized strongest rim shape combined with off-set spoke drilling and molded with optimized carbon fibers for front and rear specific characteristics, add up to Specialized strongest carbon trail wheels we have ever made.
SMOOTH AND STRONG: Front layup delivers a smooth, control-enhancing ride, while the rear optimizes stiffness & impact strength.
HIGH PRECISION HANDLING: The fusion of control and durability- where stiffness meets grip, HD glues you to your line and snaps you to the next with precision and speed.
SAYONARA PINCH FLATS: Optimized "Flat Top" bead profile requires 85% more force to pinch flat compared to a standard round bead, virtually eliminating "snake bites". United States patent pending.
AIR TIME: Thank Specialized genius engineer, Chuck Teixeira, for inventing the “Roval ThreadBed Valve”- a valve that threads directly into the rim eliminating compression nuts, air loss from rim flex, makes tire set-up easier, and reduces sealant clogs.
LIFETIME WARRANTY: On Roval Wheels when registered within the first 90 days of purchase.
CRASH REPLACEMENT: 2-Year “It Happens” No Fault Crash Replacement - If you damage your Roval product while riding within the first two years of ownership and it’s not covered under warranty, we’ll still replace or repair. USA Only and wheels must be registered.
- Rim: Traverse HD Asymmetric, Carbon, Front: 29" - Rear: 29'' and 27.5'', Disc Brake, Zero Bead Hook Design, Tubeless Compatible, Compatible with Tire Inserts, Compatible with Roval Threaded Valve Stem
- Rim Details: 24mm Depth, 40mm External Width, 30mm Internal Width, 5mm Bead Width, Threaded Valve Insert
- Hub: DT Swiss 350 J-Bend 6-bolt, Ratchet EXP 36t internals (10 degs) , 110x15mm & 148x12mm, Sram XD Freehub (Convertible freehub )
- Bearing Type: DT Swiss Sealed Steel Cartridge Bearings
- Spokes: DT Swiss Competition Race J-Bend, 29: Front: Two-cross (1:1) 28 count, R: 285, L: 280 - Rear: Two-cross (1:1) 28 count, DS: 282mm NDS: 281mm - 27.5: Rear: Two-cross (1:1) 28 count, DS: 263mm NDS: 262mm
- Nipple: DT Swiss, Pro Lock Hexagonal, Alloy, 14G, 14mm
- Tire Size: 2.3" - 2.6" - Max Pressure: 2.3-2.6'': 40 psi
- Weight: Wheelset 1,801g, Front 806g, Rear 995g (Including tubeless rim tape and tubeless valve)
- Assembly Method: Hand-built
- Extras: Roval Tubeless Rim Tape, Threaded Valve Stem 37mm (Tire Insert Compatible), Spare Spoke & Nipple Kit, 31mm DT Endcaps, Lifetime Warranty, System Weight Limit: 275lbs / 125kg
SKU:30123-9301View full details