Pearl Izumi Elevate Cycling Pants
Elevate Cycling Pants
Ride It Rewards
Earn $8.50 in free rewards with the purchase of this item.
Rugged and ready for wherever the trail takes you, the Elevate is our toughest mountain bike pant designed for aggressive trail riding, bike park laps, and trail-building sessions.
It’s constructed from recycled stretch-woven nylon fabric for unrestricted pedaling with reinforced panels on the knees to enhance durability. An eco-friendly PFC-free durable water repellent treatment sheds light moisture. Tapered legs keep the pants clear of your cranks while leaving room for kneepads and laser perforations enhance breathability. Dual Trail Access™ pockets keep ride essentials close at hand, positioned on the back of the legs for pedaling comfort.
Features & Benefits
- Pedal to Zero: Going by bike 35.35mi offsets the climate impact of this garment
- Our most durable mountain bike pant
- Constructed from recycled stretch-woven nylon
- PFC-free Durable Water Repellent treatment sheds light precipitation
- Two zippered Trail Access™ side pockets
- Laser-perforated venting through the legs
- External G-hook waist adjustment provides a secure, sag-free fit with less bulk
- Add a chamois liner of your choice to complete the package
- 30.5” Inseam
SKU:191123016LR28View full details