High quality ratcheting "click-type" torque wrenches that accurately measure and apply the proper amount of torque to a component's threaded fastener(s).
- Protective case included
- Torque wrenches are measuring instruments and are not intended for use as a general-purpose ratcheting driver
- Calibrated for accuracy to +/-4%
- 2–14 Newton meter range (18–124 Inch Pounds)
- Adjustable in 0.4 Nm increments
- Ratcheting 3/8" drive
- Dial-adjust system allows desired torque setting to be preset
- Conversion scale on tool body
- Length: 22.9cm (9")
- Do not exceed 14 Nm when using the TW-5.2
When Will My Order Ship? Due to COVID-19 and continued supply chain disruptions it may take 3-7 business days before your order ships and you receive a shipment confirmation. Most shipments leave our warehouse within 48 hours of placing an order. Some take longer if shipping from a vendors warehouse. Once your order has shipped a tracking number will be e-mailed to you with a delivery estimate. This info can also be accessed from your Account Page. Free Shipping Promotion We're happy to offer FREE shipping on orders over $75 within the continental United States. This excludes some oversized items. For example bikes, wheels, trainers, indoor bikes, car racks, etc. see your shopping cart for more details. In Store Pick Up If you would like to pick up your order at one of our stores just select the "Free Store Pickup" shipping option when ordering. Please note that our online store and our retail stores maintain separate inventories. Purchases made online with an in-store pickup option will be shipped to the store from our online warehouse. One of our team members will contact you when your order is ready for pick up. This process usually takes 1-4 days.