The High Roller II has an open and aggressive tread design for excellent soil penetration and mud clearing ability.
- Modified knobs on the shoulder and center improve braking performance and traction on hard surfaces
- Intended use: loose, loose over hard, medium, wet
- Double Down casing is a dual layer 120tpi casing with a butyl insert that provides additional sidewall protection
- 3C triple compound construction features a harder base rubber layer and two progressively softer top layers to maximize performance
- 3C Maxx Terra is an intermediate compound that provides additional grip but still retains excellent tread wear and rolling resistance qualities
- ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5"
- ISO Width (mm): 58 mm
- Labeled Size: 27.5 x 2.3
- Tire Bead: Folding
- Tire Diameter: 27.5"
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
- TPI: 120
Note: Bike tires are sold individually, does not include rim or wheels which are for display purposes only. Read more how to replace bike tires.
When Will My Order Ship? Due to COVID-19 and continued supply chain disruptions it may take 3-7 business days before your order ships and you receive a shipment confirmation. Most shipments leave our warehouse within 48 hours of placing an order. Some take longer if shipping from a vendors warehouse. Once your order has shipped a tracking number will be e-mailed to you with a delivery estimate. This info can also be accessed from your Account Page. Free Shipping Promotion We're happy to offer FREE shipping on orders over $75 within the continental United States. This excludes some oversized items. For example bikes, wheels, trainers, indoor bikes, car racks, etc. see your shopping cart for more details. In Store Pick Up If you would like to pick up your order at one of our stores just select the "Free Store Pickup" shipping option when ordering. Please note that our online store and our retail stores maintain separate inventories. Purchases made online with an in-store pickup option will be shipped to the store from our online warehouse. One of our team members will contact you when your order is ready for pick up. This process usually takes 1-4 days.