Maxxis DTH Bike Tire: 20 x 1-3/8", Wire, 120tpi, Dual Compound, SilkWorm
DTH Bike Tire: 20 x 1-3/8", Wire, 120tpi, Dual Compound, SilkWorm
Sale Sold out
Regular price $41.00
Regular priceUnit price per
Earn $2.05 in rewards with the purchase of this item.
The DTH is lightweight for quick acceleration, but tough enough to handle abuse of hard riding.
- Intended use: dirt, flat, park, street
- Silkworm technology under the tread provides extra puncture protection
- Dual compound rubber offers low rolling resistance and increased cornering traction
- Use of sealants with this tire will void the warranty
- Intended Use: BMX
- ISO Diameter: 451/ 20 x 1-1/8", 1-3/8"
- ISO Width (mm): 35 mm
- Labeled Size: 20 x 1 3/8
- Tire Bead: Steel
- Tire Diameter: 20"
- Tire Type: Clincher
- Weight: 315
- TPI: 120
- Flat Protection: Tread
- PSI: 65
- Valve Core: Removable
New bike tires will improve performance, speed, and ease of ride. Remember when replacing your bike tires, make sure you have the correct size inner tubes to match, as diameter and width are important. In addition, grab a bike tire floor pump and tire levers to get the job done right. Order this new Maxxis DTH Bike Tire: 20 x 1-3/8", Wire, 120tpi, Dual Compound, SilkWorm from Bicycle Warehouse today!
- Fast shipping
- Satisfaction guaranteed
Please note: bicycle tires are sold individually Wheels are shown for display purposes only.