Lightweight, CNC machined aluminum construction. Efficient and compact overlapping handle optimized for high volume applications. Equipped with Presta and Schrader valve compatible ABS Flex Hose with integrated valve core tool. Includes a composite matrix frame mount.
- Air Bleed System (ABS) flex hose releases air back pressure, reducing risk of valve core damage
- ABS Flex hose with presta/schrader compatibility fully integrates into pump body for compact storage
- Concealed reversible head hose stores in barrel body
- 100% CNC-machined aluminum parts for precise construction
- PU4209 hose is not thread-able on CO2 cartridges
- Includes composite matrix frame mount
- MAX: 90psi | 6.2bar
- SMALL: 170mm | 112g
- MEDIUM: 216mm | 128g
- Includes Gauge: No
- Color: Black/Polished Silver
- Compressed Gas Inflator: No
- PSI: 90
- Includes Mount Bracket: No
- Defined Color: Black
- Valve Compatibility: Presta and Schrader
When Will My Order Ship?
Due to COVID-19 and continued supply chain disruptions it may take 3-7 business days before your order ships and you receive a shipment confirmation. Most shipments leave our warehouse within 48 hours of placing an order. Some take longer if shipping from a vendors warehouse. Once your order has shipped a tracking number will be e-mailed to you with a delivery estimate. This info can also be accessed from your Account Page.
Free Shipping Promotion
We're happy to offer FREE shipping on orders over $75 within the continental United States.
This excludes some oversized items. For example bikes, wheels, trainers, indoor bikes, car racks, etc. see your shopping cart for more details.
In Store Pick Up
If you would like to pick up your order at one of our stores just select the "Free Store Pickup" shipping option when ordering. Please note that our online store and our retail stores maintain separate inventories. Purchases made online with an in-store pickup option will be shipped to the store from our online warehouse. One of our team members will contact you when your order is ready for pick up. This process usually takes 1-4 days.