Kenda Flintridge Pro Gravel Cyclocross Bike Tire, Folding, Tubeless 700 x 45c
Flintridge Pro Gravel Cyclocross Bike Tire, Folding, Tubeless 700 x 45c
Sale Sold out
Regular price $69.95
Regular priceUnit price per
Earn $3.50 in rewards with the purchase of this item.
Born in the hills of Kansas, the Flintridge takes its name from the local sharp jagged rocks. Hones to perfection with a smooth centerline tread pattern that is equally at home on pavement and hard pack. The Flintridge shifts from the fast rolling center to the grippy transition and shoulder knobs for control in loose rock and even mud.
- A gravel crushing tire to rule them all
- Front and Rear application
- Gravel Casing Technology (GCT) is a versatile casing with great all-round puncture and slash protection. Weighing up to 50% lighter than traditional trail puncture breakers, the GCT casing is ideal for gravel cyclists and cyclocross riders. Tires using the GCT casing are all optimized for tubeless use and easy set up
- ISO Diameter: 622 / Road / 29"
- Flat Protection: Tread and Sidewall
- TPI: 120
- Labeled Size: 700 x 45
- Color: Black
- PSI: 50
- ISO Width (mm): 45
- Defined Color: Black
- Tire Intended Use: Gravel , Cyclocross
- Weight: 580
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
- Tire Bead: Folding
- Tire Diameter: 700c
SKU:TR2839View full details
New bike tires will improve performance, speed, and ease of ride. Remember when replacing your bike tires, make sure you have the correct size inner tubes to match, as diameter and width are important. In addition, grab a bike tire floor pump and tire levers to get the job done right. Order this new Kenda Flintridge Pro Gravel Cyclocross Bike Tire, Folding, Tubeless 700 x 45c from Bicycle Warehouse today!
- Fast shipping
- Satisfaction guaranteed
Please note: bicycle tires are sold individually Wheels are shown for display purposes only.