Kenda Alluvium Pro Gravel Cyclocross Bike Tire, Folding, Tubeless 700 x 35c
Alluvium Pro Gravel Cyclocross Bike Tire, Folding, Tubeless 700 x 35c
Sale Sold out
Regular price $69.95
Regular priceUnit price per
Earn $3.50 in rewards with the purchase of this item.
The Alluvium is a gravel and adventure tire that is as capable on pavement as it is on hard conditions single track trails. A tread design optimized for speed, with low profile knobs to aid in reducing rolling resistance, combined with a new single tread rubber compound, the Alluvium offers speed and grip.
- Versatile - Tread design is optimized for a wide range of conditions balancing traction, handling and rolling speed
- Front and Rear application
- Gravel Casing Technology (GCT) is a versatile casing with great all-round puncture and slash protection. Weighing up to 50% lighter than traditional trail puncture breakers, the GCT casing is ideal for gravel cyclists and cyclocross riders. Tires using the GCT casing are all optimized for tubeless use and easy set up
- ISO Diameter: 622 / Road / 29"
- Flat Protection: Tread and Sidewall
- TPI: 120
- Labeled Size: 700 x 35
- Color: Black
- PSI: 50
- ISO Width (mm): 35
- Defined Color: Black
- Tire Intended Use: Gravel , Cyclocross
- Weight: 424
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
- Tire Bead: Folding
- Tire Diameter: 700c
SKU:TR2833View full details
New bike tires will improve performance, speed, and ease of ride. Remember when replacing your bike tires, make sure you have the correct size inner tubes to match, as diameter and width are important. In addition, grab a bike tire floor pump and tire levers to get the job done right. Order this new Kenda Alluvium Pro Gravel Cyclocross Bike Tire, Folding, Tubeless 700 x 35c from Bicycle Warehouse today!
- Fast shipping
- Satisfaction guaranteed
Please note: bicycle tires are sold individually Wheels are shown for display purposes only.