Hammer Nutrition Hammer Gel: Tropical (with caffeine) 20oz
Hammer Gel: Tropical (with caffeine) 20oz
Ride It Rewards
Earn $1.25 in free rewards with the purchase of this item.
Hammer Gel might look like similar products on the market, but it’s what’s inside that counts! Other energy gels are made with simple sugars, citric acid, and usually artificial flavors and colors. The results are predictable: energy peaks and valleys, and trips to the porta potty.
Hammer Gel’s complex carbohydrates, all-natural ingredients, and pH-balancing formula provides quick yet sustained energy in a convenient, tasty, concentrated form. The addition of branched-chain amino acids helps to prevent muscle tissue breakdown while reducing fatigue. The result is a highly effective, concentrated fuel source that digests easier than any other energy gel. It might look similar to others, but the ingredients—and benefits— are completely distinct. Hammer Gel is real endurance fuel—not sugar!
Note:Hammer Flask holds 5-6 servings. Only Espresso and Tropical flavors contain caffeine, 50 mg for Espresso and 25 mg for Tropical per serving.
- Maltodextrin: A high-glycemic index (GI) complex carbohydrate, ideal for providing fast-acting, long-lasting energy during exercise and for replenishing the body’s glycogen stores after exercise.
- Energy Smart® (Grape Juice, Rice Dextrin): This all-natural, low-sugar sweetener plays an important role in Hammer Gel’s delicious flavor while contributing minimally to the overall carbohydrate content. Energy Smart® is certified non-GMO, gluten-free, and allergen-free.
- Citric Acid: Used in minimum amounts to meet FDA requirements for acidity levels. Hammer Gel contains less citric acid than comparable products.
- Salt: Minimally added for preservation, flavor, and digestive support. It is not a source of electrolytes (see Endurolytes® product line).
- L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine: The branched-chain amino acids (BCAA’s) protect against muscle tissue breakdown, while also helping alleviate fatigue.
- L-Alanine: This amino acid is used to help meet energy demands, particularly when the body’s carbohydrates stores are running low.
- Potassium Chloride: Source of potassium and sodium.
- Cultured Dextrose: An FDA-approved, all-natural preservative.
The product weight specified is an approximate weight based on the manufacturer's specifications (if available) or our measurement of one or two examples. For most products, the weight will typically vary by 5% to 10%.
SKU:EB4159View full details