Giant Gavia Fondo 0 700c Tire
A TIRE FOR ALL SEASONS. Winter training, mixed terrain rides or just an extra-long Saturday afternoon in the wet, Gavia Fondo will get you there. With RR-E compound and Race Shield Puncture Protection, Gavia Fondo is the choice for a robust mixed terrain tire offering superior grip, high mileage and maximum puncture resistance.
- Low rolling resistance combines with high mileage through use of a fast, efficient and durable compound in the center of the tire with a tackier compound on the shoulder
- Optimized compound profile provides better tire shoulder grip resulting in outstanding cornering capability
- Endurance-Specific Tread Pattern Design for better wet/mix-terrain grip
- Race Shield Puncture Protection features exclusive ultra-lightweight and cut-resistant Kevlar® material, ensuring a maximum puncture protection
- Carbon/Kevlar Composite Bead keeps the tire secured to the rim and provides greater strength to withstand the higher pressures needed in road tires.
- Casing: 170TPI
- Bead: Folding
- Puncture Protection: Race Shield
- Compound: RR-E
- 700x28C/28-622, 80-105 psi/ 5.5-7.2 bar, approximate weight 330g
- 700x32C/32-622, 50-75 psi/ 3.5-5.1 bar, approximate weight 370g
GIANT TUBELESS SYSTEM
With the Giant Tubeless System offering a total solution of wheels, tires, valves and sealant, eliminating setup and compatibility hassles, you’re free to ride without worries or limitations.