Fox Proframe Full Face Bike Helmet
Proframe Full Face Bike Helmet
Please select an available Color
Please select an available Size
Free shipping available in the continental US only. For more shipping information chat with our team or read more on our Shipping Page.
DOUBLE POINTS MEMORIAL DAY SALE
Earn $27.00 today with the purchase of this item. To use your points on your next purchase join the Ride It Reward program.
The lightest and most breathable full face Fox has made to-date!
The Fox Proframe Matte Black Helmet is the original full-face trail helmet and still the market leader. Designed to meet the needs of all-mountain riders and enduro racers, it packs MIPS™ technology and a dual-density EPS liner into a superlight shell along with our patented, fully integrated chin bar.
The Proframe Helmet has 15 intake and nine exhaust vents which provide exceptional airflow and breathability on both climbs and descents. Thanks to its fixed design, there's no need to stop, remove, and store the chin bar. Ride wide open with the Proframe.
- Ultra-lightweight enduro and all mountain helmet
- Patented integrated chinbar
- Highly breathable, moisture wicking and anti-microbial liner
- 24 Big Bore vents for unrivaled breathability
- Fixed visor is positioned perfectly for maximum air flow
- Fidlock® SNAP helmet buckle provides quick entry and exit
- MIPS reduces the rotational motion transmitted to the brain during impact
- Dual density Varizorb™ EPS liner provides improved protection
- 750g (size medium)
- ASTM F1952 (including chin bar rigidity test)
- N 1078
- AS/NZ 2063
|S||52cm - 56cm||20.5" - 22"|
|M||56cm - 58cm||22" - 22.875"|
|L||58cm - 61cm||22.875" - 24"|
|XL||61cm - 64cm||24" - 25.25"|