An Update From Our Team
To all of our awesome Guests,
We hope you and your family are safe and healthy ❤️.
Our web store and retail stores are open. We are super grateful and thank you for your business.
Bikes are the new toilet paper. There is an industry wide shortage of bikes, accessories and parts. We are fortunate to have good inventory levels. We purchased heavily during the early phases of the crisis in anticipation of the current shortages of bikes and gear. 😀
Here is how we can best support you:
1. Buy online options
- Buy on line & Ship to your home - all orders including Diamondback, Raleigh & Niner bikes (Giant Bikes cannot be shipped to your home).
- Buy online & pick up In-store - for all orders including Giant Bikes
- We are practicing safe social distancing
- We are keeping everything clean and sanitized
- We are limiting the number of Guests in-store and requiring masks be worn
- We are only accepting Service & Repairs on bike brands that we carry or bikes purchased from Bicycle Warehouse
- Regular service turnaround is 3 weeks (sorry we are unable to expedite any service at this time)
- "New Bike 90 day adjustments" turnaround is 2 weeks
- Limited industry wide parts availability can delay repairs or even prevent us from being able to repair some bikes
- We can install tubes to fix flats with 24 hour turnaround at each store
Please Note: Due to the high call volume if we are not able to come to the phone please leave a voicemail and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Or reach out via Live Chat on the website
Thanks again for your patience and business while we get back to rolling at full speed 😀
Stay Healthy & Ride Safe
Owners Debbe & Mike