Specialized S-Works Torch Lace
S-Works Torch Lace
SIZE & FIT GUIDE
SIZE & FIT GUIDE
|Specialized Cycling Shoe Measurements|
Ride It Rewards
Earn $17.50 in free rewards with the purchase of this item.
The all-new S-Works Torch Lace delivers the timeless, refined style of a lace-up with an unprecedented level of efficiency, lightweight, and comfort thanks to Body Geometry.
It all adds up to a shoe that disappears on your foot, yet begs to be seen.
Like every shoe Specialized make, the S-Works Torch Lace starts with Body Geometry - identify a problem, solve it with design, validate it with science - to improve comfort, increase performance, and reduce the chance of injury for every rider.
Comfort: The S-Works Torch Lace utilizes Specialized new forefoot shape - 4mm wider than the S-Works 7 - based on extensive 3D foot scans and Retül data. The upper features remapped zonal layering throughout. It remains incredibly supple to adapt to different foot shapes, yet won’t stretch over a long day in the saddle to ensure a secure, consistent fit. An asymmetric heel counter reduces hard touch points against the ankle and still delivers knee stability validated by Specialized Human Performance team.
Efficiency: Every Body Geometry shoe optimizes ankle, knee, and hip alignment for a stable and pedal stroke with Specialized patented Varus Wedge, a 1.5mm outward tilt to the outsole. Thanks to the lightweight retention of laces and watching every gram - from the carbon outsole to the upper material - the S-Works Torch Lace weigh a feathery 200 grams in size 42. With an internal ‘I-Beam’ the carbon outsole provides the ideal stiffness-to-weight ratio for big efforts without adding excess grams, optimized by working with the best riders in the world.
Style: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and those who see the S-Works Torch Lace will get to admire them as long as they can hang on your wheel. With classic lines and understated colorways, the S-Works Torch Lace is at home whether you chase finish lines or mountain tops before sunset.
- New upper features reinforcement in key zones while also offering adaptive fit zones to create a disappearing fit on the foot.
- Based on data gathered from Retül foot scans, the new base plate is 4mm wider at the ball than the previous generation of S-Works 7 shoe.
- By optimizing its construction, the new carbon plate is 20g lighter than the S-Works 7. An internal "I-Beam" ensures it maintains the same stiffness as the previous generation.
- An updated last makes use of Retül data to better match the shape of riders' feet, sloping more towards the lateral side to give a snug, close-to-foot fit.
- Asymmetrical heel counter supports the medial side while removing material from the lateral side, allowing for a lower collar.
- Laced closure maintains the most opportunity to customize fit along the entire foot.
- Titanium alloy cleat nuts can rotate to position pedal/cleats 5mm rearward. Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
- Non-slip, replaceable heel tread with internally recessed screws for security.
- Approximate weight: 200g (1/2 pair, Size 42).
SKU:61023-9038View full details