Your tubeless wheels will benefit from the use of Orange Seal Tubeless Tire Sealant. It is proven to seal large punctures up to 1/4" and perform under varying temperatures and altitudes. Orange Seal Tubeless Tire Sealant is compatible with most bike tire systems and is eco-friendly.
- Premium Latex coats the whole casing, from tire bead to tread cap
- Seals punctures up to 1/4" with the use of Nanites
- Developed to add as little weight to a tire as possible
- Made of eco-friendly biodegradable ingredients
- Refill for Orange Seal applicator bottles
- Nanites, Orange Seal Cycling Tubeless Tire Sealant consists of multiple sizes and shapes of solid particles or what we call "nanites". When a puncture occurs, the nanites quickly seal the hole keeping the air in the tire and you rolling down the trail or road.
- Premium Latex, Orange Seal Cycling Tubeless Tire Sealant consists of a proprietary premium latex. This latex formula was developed to co-exist with the "nanites" and clot the puncture at warp speed. The mixture has a long life span and is sustainable at extreme altitude and temperatures.
- Lightweight, the weight of a bike wheel has a major effect on bike performance. Orange Seal Cycling Tubeless Tire Sealant was developed to be as lightweight as possible. 4oz of sealant adds only 119.6 grams to your wheel.
- Eco-Friendly, Orange Seal Cycling Tubeless Tire Sealant contains planet friendly biodegradable ingredients.
- Proven, Orange Seal Cycling Tubeless Tire Sealant has been proven to seal a 1/4inch tire puncture.