Finish Line began innovating chain cleaners back in 1988 when its patented rotating brush design set the standard. For the first time a bicycle chain could be thoroughly cleaned in a minute or two without taking it off the bike. Quick, efficient and easy to use.
Since 1988 Finish Line has innovated two new generations of chain cleaners. Our new third generation chain cleaner has once again redefined the way bicycle chains are being cleaned, both in shops and at home.
Finish Line's proprietary rotating brushes are still utilized in the third generation unit. However, the exit angle has been changed from 90 degrees to 47 degrees, which virtually eliminates drips and spills. An additional row of scrapper pads have been added for enhanced side-plate cleaning. A large magnet has been added to attract and hold magnetized wear particles and is located at the bottom of the chain cleaner. New shop quality plastic prevents shattering when dropped.
For cyclists who are serious about keeping their drivetrain in race-ready condition, Finish Line's Pro Chain Cleaner is a valuable piece of equipment that will make this tedious task much easier.
Use once or twice a month to maximize your bicycle's chain life and enjoy a cleaner, smoother, and more efficient drivetrain.
- Clips directly onto the chain without the need to remove the chain
- Three-brush rotating design and scrubber pads clean the chain fast, usually in less than one minute
- 30 degree exit angle eliminates messy drips and an oversized magnet at the bottom collects metal fillings and contaminants
- Heavy-duty industrial resin body withstands ship use and will not crack from work bench drops
- Includes 2oz DRY lube and 4oz EcoTech Degreaser