Banjo Brothers Waterproof Backpack Bike Pannier
THE 100% WATERPROOF BANJO BROTHERS PANNIER BACKPACK CONVERTS FROM PANNIER TO BACKPACK IN SECONDS AND IT'S THE MOST AFFORDABLE "BACKPACK PANNIER" ON THE MARKET. BICYCLE COMMUTERS EVERYWHERE CAN REJOICE. NO STUPID GIMMICKS. THE PANNIER HOOKS END UP OPPOSITE THE RIDER'S BACK, MAKING THE BACKPACK MORE COMFORTABLE.
Not many people know just how stubborn Banjo Eric is. Maybe it's the German in him but for two-plus years, he steadfastly refused to launch a pannier that converts to a backpack into the Banjo Brothers line until the comfort and functionality were 1000% perfect. You, my friends, will be the benefactor of his dogged determination to make a better mousetrap. Imported.
HOW DOES THE CONVERTIBLE BACKPACK PANNIER WORK? Remove the pannier from the bike. Unhook the panniers main flap and reverse it over the pannier hooks and use the side-release buckles to secure it in place. Backpack straps will be revealed. Put the backpack straps over your shoulders, adjust and you're ready to go.
- Two-layer design with ballistic outer layer and welded-seam liner that is fully replaceable
- Outer flap hides backpack strap when being used as a pannier and hides rack hardware when being used a backpack
- Zippered pocket on outer flap and bag has two additional side pockets
- Reflective piping and striping
- Places for flashing lights on the pannier and backpack sides
- Includes carry handle and two backpack straps
- Carry Location: Rear
- Individual or Pair?: Individual
- Access Style: Roll Top
- Total Volume: 18 L
- Waterproof: Yes
- Color: Black
- Defined Color: Black
- Weight: 1360
- Off Bike Carrying Method: Handle, Backpack Strap
- Tube Diameter: 8 - 12 mm
- Number of Compartments: 4
- Primary Material: 1680D Polyester