Garneau Wind Headband
The Wind Headband is the perfectly balanced accessory to provide a little extra warmth for ears and head during the winter. Ear and forehead coverage keeps the rider from being uncomfortable while riding but still lets heat escape out of the top of their head to prevent overheating.
- Perforated sides for venting
- Three-ply construction with four-way stretch provides a perfect fit
- Ponytail opening eliminates bunching or irritation
- DWR treatment on fabric surface keep you dry and protected from the elements
- Reflective logo for low light visibility
Supra WindDry Fabric:
3-ply softshell resulting from a combination of two knits for optimal elasticity to improve fit and comfort.
Micro-perforated Polyurethane membrane enhances moisture evacuation and protection from the elements.
DWR treatment on fabric surface allows water to pearl.
4-way stretch, 3-ply knit, 83% Polyester, 9% Polyurethane, 8% Spandex.