Wolf Tooth 8-Bit Bike Pliers, Orange Bolt
8-Bit Bike Pliers, Orange Bolt
Free shipping available in the continental US only. For more shipping information chat with our team or read more on our Shipping Page.
DOUBLE POINTS MEMORIAL DAY SALE
Earn $7.00 today with the purchase of this item. To use your points on your next purchase join the Ride It Reward program.
The 8-Bit Pack Pliers is a lightweight multi-tool with 17 functions. Eight attachments nest inside the handles of master link pliers using magnets and a clever storage system. These attachments then fit into an 8mm ball detent swivel head that has a 4mm opening for hex bits, which adds functionality to the already-versatile master link pliers. This new multi-tool was created to solve almost any minor repair on MTB and road rides alike.
- 17 functions: spoke wrench; valve core wrench; flat head #3.5 and Phillips #2 screwdriver bits; 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm hex; and T10, T25 Torx-compatible bits; install and remove master links; clear tire sealant clogs from valve stem; tighten valve stem lock nut
- Magnets keep all bits in place
- Ball detent swivel head helps access hard-to-reach places
- Handle doubles as breaker bar for extra torque when head is bent
- 8mm hex bit tested to over 40 Nm torque
- Pliers works with 9-, 10-, 11- and 12-speed master links and chains (not compatible with Campagnolo 12-speed chains)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.