Pearl Izumi Men's Canyon Mountain Biking Shoe
Men's Canyon Mountain Biking Shoe
SIZE & FIT GUIDE
SIZE & FIT GUIDE
Ride It Rewards
Earn $6.25 in free rewards with the purchase of this item.
Pearl Izumi crafted this shoe to be a trusty sidekick for any outdoor adventure.
Like you, the Canyon effortlessly transitions between singletrack spins and post-ride refreshments. This shoe takes cues from trail footwear, complete with mesh paneling to keep your feet from overheating and a traditional lace-up design with a lace-keeper. Designed for flat pedals, the Canyon uses a dual compound sole that concentrates soft and sticky siped rubber at the ball of the foot to create positive pedal pin engagement and optimal grip. Carefully shaped chevron lugs, made from more durable rubber, are used at the toe and heal for hike-a-bike durability and scrambling confidence. Run shoe EVA provides comfortable cushioning off the bike.
Features & Benefits
- Designed for use with flat pedals
- Lightweight upper materials and minimal seams for all day comfort
- Flat pedal design, not clipless compatible
- Traditional lace closure for a precise fit and all day comfort
- Lace lock provides a safe place to stash your laces to keep them free of your drivetrain
- EVA midsole for excellent shock absorption for hard landings
- Dual-density zonal outsole compounds deliver the perfect blend of exceptional grip, traction and durability
- Open, chevron-shaped lugs in toe and heel areas provide long-lasting traction in all conditions
- Smooth, ziped rubber in the pedal zone offers instant pedal pin engagement
SKU:15192302HI539.0View full details