Finish Line Gear Floss™ is the ultimate detailing tool! Perfect for cleaning your cassette, front chain rings, jockey wheels, hubs and spindles, brake arms, bottom bracket / crank interface, and more.
Gear Floss is made of microfiber rope, which works by attracting, removing, and holding grime. Other materials simply move grime around. Microfiber works by capturing dirt, grease and particles inside its star-shaped grooves. Dirt is held deep inside the core of the fiber. Microfibers remove grime better than any other material known to man! Gear Floss is highly tear-resistant and is washable.
Easy to Use!
- Position floss between gears
- Slide back and forth
- Slide into other hard-to-clean areas like jockey wheels, hubs and spindles, brake arms, bottom brackets /crank interface, etc.
- Each Package Contains 20 Ropes
- Each Rope = 20” / 510mm Length
- Perfect for cleaning rear cassette, front chain rings, derailleur pulley wheels, hubs and spindles, brake arms, bottom bracket / crank interface, and more
- Microfibers work by attracting, removing and holding grime, while other materials simply move it around. Microfiber captures dirt, grease and particles inside its star-shaped grooves and removes grime better than other materials