You earn your ride through the climb, but you're really in it for the downhill. Our Smith Session helmet is made for the all-mountain rider that wants speed and style in one protective package. The ultralight feel and innovative protection of Koroyd® in strategic, zonal impact areas let you bomb and blaze with confidence. Generous air ports on the top work with internal air channels to provide ventilation that keeps you cool on the uphill and helps maintain your focus in descent mode. Plus, it accommodates easy goggle or eyewear storage so you can sit back and enjoy the view from the top without accidentally smashing your gear.
- Zonal Koroyd® coverage for lightweight, energy-absorbing and ventilated impact protection
- Integrated skeletal structure creates a roll cage for added strength and impact protection
- CPSC and CE EN 1078 certified
Fit / Integration
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith performance eyewear and goggles for maximum comfort, venting and storage convenience
- AirEvac™ ventilation system integrates with Smith goggles and eyewear for fog-free lenses
- 15 fixed vents for consistent airflow
- Three-position adjustable visor
- XT2® antimicrobial lining offers sweat-activated odor control
- Lightweight, low-bulk single layer webbing
- Camera and light mount compatible
When Will My Order Ship? Due to COVID-19 and continued supply chain disruptions it may take 3-7 business days before your order ships and you receive a shipment confirmation. Most shipments leave our warehouse within 48 hours of placing an order. Some take longer if shipping from a vendors warehouse. Once your order has shipped a tracking number will be e-mailed to you with a delivery estimate. This info can also be accessed from your Account Page. Free Shipping Promotion We're happy to offer FREE shipping on orders over $75 within the continental United States. This excludes some oversized items. For example bikes, wheels, trainers, indoor bikes, car racks, etc. see your shopping cart for more details. In Store Pick Up If you would like to pick up your order at one of our stores just select the "Free Store Pickup" shipping option when ordering. Please note that our online store and our retail stores maintain separate inventories. Purchases made online with an in-store pickup option will be shipped to the store from our online warehouse. One of our team members will contact you when your order is ready for pick up. This process usually takes 1-4 days.