A good neck gaiter can insulate without looking like someone is wearing a Pomeranian. Pearl Izumi employs Merino wool plated to polyester so that it is the perfect combination of soft, warm and dry, yet keeps bulk to a minimum. The construction is just snug enough that it can double as a hat.
FEATURES + BENEFITS
- Transfer Merino fabric combines wool and recycled polyester for sustainable technical performance.
- Unique plated fabric construction places polyester next to skin and merino on the exterior for superior moisture transfer and thermal regulation.
- Made using fine 18.5-micron Merino wool for superior comfort.
- Recycled Repreve® XS Polyester technical fibers are made from recycled plastic water bottles.
- Tube design for multifunctional head or neck protection.
- BioViz® reflective elements for low-light visibility.
- Wool Blend Performance certified by the Woolmark Company to ensure the highest quality product
When Will My Order Ship?
Due to COVID-19 and continued supply chain disruptions it may take 3-7 business days before your order ships and you receive a shipment confirmation. Most shipments leave our warehouse within 48 hours of placing an order. Some take longer if shipping from a vendors warehouse. Once your order has shipped a tracking number will be e-mailed to you with a delivery estimate. This info can also be accessed from your Account Page.
Free Shipping Promotion
We're happy to offer FREE shipping on orders over $75 within the continental United States.
This excludes some oversized items. For example bikes, wheels, trainers, indoor bikes, car racks, etc. see your shopping cart for more details.
In Store Pick Up
If you would like to pick up your order at one of our stores just select the "Free Store Pickup" shipping option when ordering. Please note that our online store and our retail stores maintain separate inventories. Purchases made online with an in-store pickup option will be shipped to the store from our online warehouse. One of our team members will contact you when your order is ready for pick up. This process usually takes 1-4 days.