Subrosa Tiro XL 20" BMX Bike (2022)
The Tiro XL 20" BMX Bike (2022) is in stock and ready to ship. Free shipping is available for a limited time to addresses in the continental US only. For more shipping information chat with our team or read more on our Shipping Page.
The Tiro XL is the bigger brother of is the most popular model in Subrosa’s range. It’s built around a tough and responsive high-tensile steel frame and kitted out with high-quality components from Rant and The Shadow Conspiracy. The keys to a great riding experience are a bike that fits you and is durable to handle the abuse that BMX riding can dish and the Tiro does both!
- Longer top tube is great for taller riders who need a bit more room (6ft / 180cm plus)
- A great all rounder suitable for any type of riding
- Good quality aftermarket parts from Subrosa & Rant.
- Semi sealed rear cassette hub.
- Strong 3 Piece Chromoly Cranks.
- FRAME MATERIAL: Hi Ten Steel
- WHEEL SIZE: 20"
- TOP TUBE LENGTH: 21"
- CHAIN STAY LENGTH: 13.2"
- HEADTUBE ANGLE: 75°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- FORKS: Chromoly Steerer Tube – 30mm Offset
- BARS: 100% 1020 Hi-Ten – 2pc 9"
- STEM: Rant Trill Top Load
- HEADSET: Rant Bang Ur Headset
- BRAKE MOUNTS: Welded
- BRAKES: Rant Spring Brake V2
- FRONT HUB: 3/8" Loose Alloy
- FRONT RIM: Rant Squad 36H Alloy Single Wall
- REAR HUB: 14mm Semi Sealed Cassette
- REAR RIM: Rant Squad 36H Alloy Single Wall
- TYRES: Rant Squad 2.35"
- SPROCKET: Subrosa Petal 25T Steel
- CRANKS: Chromoly 8 spline 3pc 170mm
- BB: Sealed Mid
- PEDALS: Rant Trill Plastic
- SEAT: Subrosa Mid 1pc Platform
- GEARING: 25/9
- WEIGHT: 12.kg/26.5lb