Subrosa Tiro 18" BMX Bike (2022)
The Tiro 18" BMX Bike (2022) is in stock and ready to ship. Free shipping is available for a limited time to addresses in the continental US only. For more shipping information chat with our team or read more on our Shipping Page.
The Tiro is the most popular model in Subrosa’s range. It’s built around a tough and responsive high-tensile steel frame and kitted out with high-quality components from Rant and The Shadow Conspiracy. The keys to a great riding experience are a bike that fits you and is durable to handle the abuse that BMX riding can dish and the Tiro does both!
- 18" Wheels are great for riders just a bit too small to manoeuvre a full size 20" Bike (approx 3ft 4 - 4ft 4 / 100cm-130cm)
- Great for Riders who are just too small to handle a full size 20" BMX
- Good quality aftermarket parts from Subrosa & Rant.
- Semi sealed rear cassette hub.
- Strong 3 Piece Chromoly Cranks.
- FRAME MATERIAL: Hi Ten Steel
- WHEEL SIZE: 18"
- TOP TUBE LENGTH: 18.5"
- CHAIN STAY LENGTH: 12.2"
- HEADTUBE ANGLE: 75°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- FORKS: Chromoly Steerer Tube – 30mm Offset
- BARS: 100% 1020 Hi-Ten – 2pc 7.75"
- STEM: Rant Trill Top Load
- HEADSET: Rant Bang Ur Headset
- BRAKE MOUNTS: Welded
- BRAKES: Rant Spring Brake V2
- FRONT HUB: 3/8" Loose Alloy
- FRONT RIM: Rant Squad 36H Alloy Single Wall
- REAR HUB: 14mm Semi Sealed Cassette
- REAR RIM: Rant Squad 36H Alloy Single Wall
- TYRES: Rant Squad 18"X2.3"
- SPROCKET: Subrosa Petal 25T Steel
- CRANKS: Chromoly 8 spline 3pc 155mm
- BB: Sealed Mid
- PEDALS: Rant Trill Plastic
- SEAT: Subrosa Mid 1pc Platform
- GEARING: 25/9
- WEIGHT: 11kg/24.3lbs