Schwalbe Rock Razor 26" Tire
The Rock Razor is a newer offering from Schwalbe, bringing a semi-slick tread pattern to the world of gravity riding. The low-knob tread pattern in the center drastically reduces rolling resistance while the large knobs on the sides provide enough traction to ensure confidence when cornering on a fast, steep switchback. The Rock Razor is a unique offering, especially for the rear wheel €“ this leaves plenty of grip and control up front without feeling like your rear tire is dragging you down. The Rock Razor is Tubeless Ready and offered in Schwalbe's PaceStar or TrailStar compounds with either SnakeSkin or Super Gravity technologies, respectively.
COMPOUNDS AND TECHNOLOGIES
- PaceStar: Extremely fast XC compound. Easy rolling base layer (base), Fast center (medium), and Grippy shoulders (medium soft).
- SnakeSkin: lightweight layer of fabric to protect against sidewall cuts. Perfect for rocky terrain.
- TrailStar: Enduro & Freeride compound. Easy rolling base layer (base), Grippy center (medium soft), and Extra-grippy shoulders (soft).
- Super Gravity: New 4 layer carcass construction provides support and protection without adding too much weight. The whole tire (not just the sidewalls) features a layer of SnakeSkin fabric to added protection.
SCHWALBE ROCK RAZOR 26" TIRES FEATURES
- PSI: 23-50
- Tubeless Ready folding bead
- Designed as a rear tire, not recommended for front wheel use
- Weight: 870 g (26" Super Gravity)