Saris Fluid 2 Indoor Bike Trainer
Fluid 2 Indoor Bike Trainer
Ride It Rewards
Earn $16.50 in free rewards with the purchase of this item.
Make Every Workout Count
With a wide range of resistance and a smooth road-like feel, the Fluid2 helps you get the most out of each indoor training ride.
Better health. Faster splits. More me-time. Whatever your goals may be, the Fluid² helps you get the most out of each indoor training ride.
The large, precision-balanced flywheel (with patented fan design) lets you easily customize each ride simply by shifting gears, just as you would outside. This design also helps keep your Fluid² working better – longer. And thanks to our built-to-last manufacturing process, the Fluid² can help you conquer one goal after the next.
Want to train with Zwift or Rouvy? All you need is a speed sensor.
- Fluid resistance unit provides a quiet and consistent ride.
- Progressive resistance offers the widest resistance range and road-like feel.
- Best-selling trainer in the USA.
- Compatible with Zwift and other indoor cycling apps.
- Includes one month subscription to Rouvy virtual training app
- Noise level: 64-68 decibels at 20 mph
- Resistance Unit: Fluid, creates a quiet and consistent ride
- Resistance Curve: Progressive, provides widest resistance range and road-like feel
- Maximum Weight (rider and bike): 300 lb.
- Wheel-On: Connects to rear wheel of bike, no need to remove wheel or disassemble bike
- Trainer Frame: Foldable Classic frame with spring loaded, bolt-action lever
- Resistance Knob: Clutch knob, clicks like a gas cap to indicate correct roller-to-tire tension
- Roller: Alloy, precision-machined alloy resistance roller reduces tire wear and slippage
- Leveling Feet: Yes, for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces
- Cooling System: External, self-cooling mechanisms, including patented fan design, keep unit performing better, longer
- Thru Axle Adapter: Sold separately for 142x12mm and 148x12mm bikes
- Flywheel: Precision-balanced to create road-like feel
- Compatible with indoor cycling apps when paired with your favorite speed or cadence sensor
- Steel quick release skewer included for common road and mountain bike frames
- Three settings for rear dropout spacing:
- 2" resistance unit roller compatible with the following wheels and tire widths:
- 27.5", up to 2.0" wide
- 29", up to 1.5" wide and without tread
- The Fluid2 is not compatible with the following wheel diameters and tire widths:
- 29" with tread and/or wider than 1.5"
SKU:2100000759910View full details