Subrosa Salvador FC 20" BMX Bike (2022)
The Salvador FC 20" BMX Bike (2022) is in stock and ready to ship. Free shipping is available for a limited time to addresses in the continental US only. For more shipping information chat with our team or read more on our Shipping Page.
Classic Salvador set up with a shorter rear end and gyro making this bike ideal for park sessions! Year after year the Salvador proves to be one of the highlights of the Subrosa range, and 2022 is no different. With a chromoly top tube, down tube and seat tube, as well as sealed bearings all round, the Salvador gets better year on year and provides the foundation for how far you want to take BMX.
- Great for riders who are between 5ft and 6ft tall (150cm - 180cm)
- Best suited to skatepark use but can be used on for all types of Riding
- Sealed bearings all round
- Good quality aftermarket parts from Subrosa & Rant.
- Strong 3 Piece Chromoly Cranks.
- FRAME MATERIAL: Chromoly top tube, down tube and seat tube
- WHEEL SIZE: 20"
- TOP TUBE LENGTH: 20.5"
- CHAIN STAY LENGTH: 12.5"
- HEADTUBE ANGLE: 75°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- FORKS: Chromoly Steerer Tube – 30mm Offset
- BARS: 100% chromoly – 2pc 9"
- STEM: Rant Trill Top Load
- HEADSET: Rant Bang Ur Headset
- BRAKE MOUNTS: Welded
- BRAKES: Rant Spring Brake V2
- FRONT HUB: 3/8" Sealed Alloy
- FRONT RIM: Rant Squad 36H Alloy Single Wall
- REAR HUB: Rant Party On V2 Sealed Cassette Male Axle
- REAR RIM: Rant Squad 36H Alloy Single Wall
- TYRES: Subrosa Sawtooth 2.35"
- SPROCKET: Subrosa Petal 25T Steel
- CRANKS: Chromoly 8 spline 3pc 170mm
- BB: Sealed Mid
- PEDALS: Rant Trill Plastic
- SEAT: Subrosa Mid 1pc Platform
- GEARING: 25/9
- WEIGHT: 11.8 kg/25.9 lbs