Warehouse Inventory Team Member
Come join the good fight against a boring life
(our Bw video)
Position - Warehouse Inventory Team Member
Function - Warehouse Inventory Processing
Openings: we have one position available in our main warehouse located in El Cajon, CA
What's great about this job
- You will serve on a team and directly support the frontline team whose job is to spread the mission of Bicycle Warehouse - inspiring our Guests passion to ride so they enjoy more freedom, fitness and fun
- You will have the ultra important job of supporting the entire company's inventory needs.
- You will coordinate and process all incoming and outgoing inventory needs for our stores and ecommerce.
What the job entails
- process all incoming purchase orders for bikes and gear for regular stock and special orders
- organize and tag all incoming shipments
- process all incoming special orders for stores and service center
- process daily stock pulls for all stores and coordinate delivery of items
- process all inventory transfers between stores for regular stock and special order
- coordinate all bike building with service center and coordinate delivery
- coordinate delivery of all incoming store service bikes to the service center and delivery back to the stores
- process all web order pulls and incoming web orders to satisfy orders
- box and ship all outgoing web orders
- coordinate all internal deliveries with driver along with drive deliveries to stores on occasion
- work as a team with Inventory Buyer/Manager to achieve 100% fulfillment for store needs and web orders
What results to expect
- All stores will be replenished with correct stocking levels allowing us to turn our inventory a minimum of 4 times per year
- All web orders will be processed and delivered daily
- All internal deliveries will be made fast and efficient
- Our inventory levels will be minimized through constant replenishing
What you get
- Base pay - $15.00 per hour
- Team Bonus - When the web hits their monthly goal you will receive a $250 bonus for processing all web orders.
- Paid Time Off - each year you get 5 days of earned sick leave along with extra vacation days (1-2 years earns 1 day, 3-9 years earn 7 days and 10+ years earns 13 days)
- Commuter pay - ride your bike to work and earn up to an extra $100 per month based on $.25 per mile ridden.
- Volunteer pay - earn up to $150 of pay per month for volunteering
- Team Member Referrals - earn up to $2,000 per year for referring Rock Stars to the team ($500 per person)
- Purchase Discounts - be able to purchase your cycling product at great discounts. Cost + 10% on most product.
- Health Insurance - 50% paid by Bicycle warehouse
- ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) - basically it's a profit sharing program that allows the company to share a percentage of the profits with the vested team members.
What else do you need
- The ability to stay focused while dealing with the many moving elements in the warehouse environment
- The ability to work fast processing inventory all day long with great accuracy
- The ability to lift bicycles and generally 40 lbs onto display racks above your head
- The ability to stand on your feet for 8 hours a day on concrete floors
- The ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and evenings until 7:00pm
- If you are just looking for a job, please do not apply. Sorry to be so blunt but it will save us both a bunch of time and effort if we part ways now versus learning it won't work out shortly down the road.
- If you are looking for career oriented employment and it all sounds like a great fit for you, then we are excited to have you apply by answering the questions below 😀🚴✅