Pearl Izumi Merino Thermal Mountain Bike Sock
Monthly payments using your credit card at 0% interest.
Most Merino socks start great and go threadbare before the season is out. Pearl Izumi's benefit from a blend with recycled polyester that makes these socks durable as a steel frame. They are also fluffy slipper warm thanks to being twice as thick as their other socks. The toe features a flat seam for comfort in snug cycling shoes.
FEATURES + BENEFITS
- Transfer Merino fabric combines wool and recycled polyester for sustainable technical performance.
- 18.5-micron fine Merino Wool Repreve® Recycled Polyester created from recycled plastic water bottles.
- Double weight knit for extra warmth
- Flat toe seam construction provides superior comfort over toes.
- Anatomic arch compression for a performance fit.
- Tall Cuff height (21 cm)Unisex sizing.
|US Men||6 - 8||8 - 10||10+|
|US Women||5 - 7||7 - 9||9+|
|EUR||35 - 38||38.5 - 41||41 - 44||44+|
|UK||2.5 - 4||4.5 - 6.5||7 - 10||10+|