An ultralight mountain bike short for maximum comfort in warm conditions.
The Ranger Lite Shorts combine trail-ready performance and a casual look. The technical stretch fabric is lightweight and offers excellent mobility on your mountain bike rides. The 12" inseam provides sufficient trail coverage without being too long for efficient pedaling. This essential style is finished up with a traditional snap and two functional hand pockets to keep your essential items at the ready both on the bike and off. Shorts include a 2-layer padded liner for improved comfort while riding. Liner is removable, but make sure you love them before cutting from short. Liners must be unaltered to receive a refund.
Design & Function
- Shell: 92% Nylon 8% Spandex Lining: 83% Polyester 17% Elastane
- Durable Water Repellent finish sheds moisture dirt and debris
- Goggle strap inspired low-profile waist adjustment system ensures a perfect fit
- Inseam 12”
- Removable liner with dual density chamois for improved saddle comfort
- Secured zip pocket to stash everything you need for a ride
- Stretch ripstop fabric maximizes performance on every ride
- TruDri lined waistband moves sweat and moisture away from the body keeping you comfortable and dry
|Height||5'6" - 5'8"||5'8" - 5'10"||5'10" - 6'||5'11" - 6'1"||6' - 6'2"|
|Chest||35 - 37||38 - 40||41 - 43||44 - 46||47 - 50|
|Arm Length||32 - 32.5||32.5 - 33.5||34 - 35||35 - 36||36 - 37|