The All New NiteRider Lumina Dual 1800 represents the next evolution of NiteRider's best-selling Lumina headlight into a dual LED set-up that produces a far-reaching beam pattern with extensive peripheral illumination; making it the ideal choice for any riding situation or terrain. The Dual emits an amazing 1800 lumens while in Boost Mode, making it one of the brightest self-contained bicycle lights available today. Simply double tap the power button to set the light to Boost Mode. When in Boost Mode, the power button will illuminate red and blue to notify the user at a glance. The Dual is also equipped with side lighting to increase your visibility day or night.
Tested, meeting an IP64 rating; The Dual 1800 is designed to be used in a variety of riding conditions because of its high resistance to water and dust. Its high-strength Dupont Fiberglass reinforced nylon body casing and aluminum heat sink are engineered for extreme resistance to cracking and abrasion.
- 1800 max lumen output on Boost Mode
- All New Collimator Lens distributes a smooth widespread beam pattern
- Side lighting for increased visibility day or night
- Long lasting 20-hour runtime at 100 lumens in Walk Mode
- 5 Light Levels plus 2 Daylight Flash Modes
- FL1 Standard IP64, dust and water-resistant
- Secure on and off-road capable handlebar mount
- Fits standard and oversize 35mm handlebars
- Helmet mountable (Helmet Mount sold separately)
- Fast 3 hour charge via the included AC power charging adapter
- Low battery indicator
- Extend your ride time, 6 hour runtime at 350 lumens in Low Mode
- Boost Mode indicator, power button will light up red and blue
- Boost Mode, double tap power button to unleash maximum LED output at 1800 lumens!
- Lock Mode, perfect for use during storage and transporting the light.
- Press and hold the power button for 7 seconds to lock out the operation of the light.