Vittoria Terreno WET Tire: Folding Clincher, TNT - Tubeless Ready, 700 x 38c, Black/Gray
Many a battle has been lost, due to a lack of preparation. In Gravel and Cyclocross racing, having the right tires is often the critical difference between winning, and learning the hard way. Vittoria developed the Terreno Wet tread with top athletes to gather a wish-list of performance traits. Roll like a race tire, corner on rails, and be virtually clog proof. A tall order by any measure. With the open alternating-lugged design and full siping, the Terreno Wet delivers pro performance, in a range of soft terrain. The exclusive 3C Graphene compound structure places 3 unique compounds where you need them most, adding to the performance.
- Alternating center ridge rolls fast, and provides forward traction
- Exclusive 3C compound construction featuring Graphene compound technology
- Full knob siping keeps the tread flexible on slick surfaces
- Generous cleaning channels guide mud and debris away from the traction point
- Color: Black/Gray
- Defined Color: Black
- Intended Use: Cyclocross
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29"
- ISO Width (mm): 38 mm
- Labeled Size: 700 x 38
- Tire Bead: Folding
- Tire Diameter: 700c
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
- Weight: 500