Troy Lee SE4 Polyacrylite Mountain Bike Helmet - Orange/Blue
SE4 Polyacrylite Mountain Bike Helmet - Orange/Blue
Please select an available Color
Please select an available Size
Free shipping available in the continental US only. For more shipping information chat with our team or read more on our Shipping Page.
DOUBLE POINTS MEMORIAL DAY SALE
Earn $26.00 today with the purchase of this item. To use your points on your next purchase join the Ride It Reward program.
Weighing in at 1500 grams, TLD's new se4 polyacrylite helmet comes with mips, incorporating brain rotational protection.
This helmet comes with 16 intake ports to channel cool air around and over a rider's head, forcing hot sweaty air out through six rear exhaust ports.
- Mips brain protection system, reduces rotational forces to the brain
- Epp (expanded polypropylene) chin bar for lightweight, durable protection
- Three shell sizes to more accurately fit a variety of head sizes and rider ages, improving overall safety
- Anatomical –3d” contoured cheek pads with emergency release system for ems responders
- Plastic visor screws and brass inserts for easy impact break-away
- Stainless steel d-rings are both light and strong
- Comes with tld helmet drawstring sock.
|HELMET SIZE||HAT SIZE||CM||INCHES|
|*Headliners and cheekpads can be interchanged within the same EPS size. SE4 cheekpads are interchangable through the entire size range.|
|X-SMALL||6-3/4 to 6-7/8||54 to 55||21-1/4 to 21-5/8|
|SMALL||6-7/8 to 7-7/8||55 to 56||21-5/8 to 22|
|MEDIUM||7-1/8 to 7-1/4||57 to 58||22-3/8 to 22-7/8|
|LARGE||7-1/4 to 7-3/8||58 to 59||22-7/8 to 23-1/4|
|X-LARGE||7-1/2 to 7-5/8||60 to 61||23-5/8 to 24|
|2X-LARGE||7-3/4 to 7-7/8||62 to 63||24-3/8 to 24-7/8|