Troy Lee A1 MIPS Mountain Bike Helmet
A1 MIPS Mountain Bike Helmet
Please select an available Color
Please select an available Size
Free shipping available in the continental US only. For more shipping information chat with our team or read more on our Shipping Page.
DOUBLE POINTS MEMORIAL DAY SALE
Earn $14.50 today with the purchase of this item. To use your points on your next purchase join the Ride It Reward program.
FIT, PROTECTION, STYLE
At TLD, styling, graphics, fit, function and safety are key in everything we create. After years of research and development, the Troy Lee Designs Team introduced the A1 helmet in 2013. We made one of the most comfortable MTB helmets on the market even safer with the addition of MIPS rotational brain protection.
This lightweight, fully encapsulated all-mountain helmet utilizes maximum coverage and dimension to keep you safe and protected in all riding conditions. Whether you're charging singletrack, riding dirt jumps or grinding out miles on the XC bike, the A1 helmet offers the premium fit, protection and style you want.
"The A1 Classic MIPS Helmet takes top safety honors, earning a perfect 5-star rating in Virginia Techs impact test and was the number one tested MOUNTAIN helmet."- VA Tech Helmet Testing Lab
- Featuring MIPS Brain Protection System - a helmet integrated, low friction layer designed to reduce rotational motion transferred to the brain from angled impacts to the head
- EPS impact liner maximizes impact protection while minimizing weight
- Innovative break-away visor screws
- 16 port hi-flow cooling system both pulls and pushes air for maximum ventilation
- Ultra-plush quick-dry comfort liner is both removable and washable for maximum ventilation
- Adjustable, cam-lock strap dividers allow customization for different head shapes and riding styles
- CPSC 1203*, CE EN1078*, *Varies by regional standards
Measuring your head with a fabric tape measure around the circumference of your head holding the tape just above your eyebrows and ears. 1" = 25mm