Selle San Marco GND Supercomfort Open-Fit Dynamic Bike Saddle - Wide
GND Supercomfort Open-Fit Dynamic Bike Saddle - Wide
Please select an available Color
Free shipping available in the continental US only. For more shipping information chat with our team or read more on our Shipping Page.
DOUBLE POINTS MEMORIAL DAY SALE
Earn $9.99 today with the purchase of this item. To use your points on your next purchase join the Ride It Reward program.
Developed for maximum strength and control, this off-road saddle is fitted with a robust microfeel cover, which makes it ideal at handling the increased pressure that's associated with off-road adventures. Selle San Marco has also kitted out this model with a carbon fibre reinforced shell, so you can benefit from its excellent support without worrying about adding any excess grams to your bike. Another benefit is its manganese rails that provide a secure hold to your seatpost, while also dampening vibrations from the mixed terrain conditions. One final highlight is its biofoam padding that follows the movements of your pelvis during pedalling and guarantees comfort, reduced weight, lasting resistance and ideal support.
GND has been specifically developed for OFF-ROAD.
Design and ergonomics in the new GND were conceived specifically to achieve the perfect mix between areas of release and areas of support. The front part is wider and softer compared to other saddles in the collection, offering increased comfort, even in more aggressive positions (for example, on climbs). The design, ergonomics, and width of the back part of the saddle offer perfect support for the cyclist, even when they’re not pushing hard on the pedals.
Its features and design make the GND saddle particularly suited for the Off-Road sector. The saddle’s structure is open in the middle to alleviate pressure, while full-fit padding (no hole) prevents riding pants from getting muddy. The padding features a unique double density to optimize areas of support (front and back), complete with two “shock-absorber” inserts to reduce the vibrations generated from off-road terrain and transmitted from the bicycle to the rider.
The Supercomfort version is perfect for several types of users:
1. Riders who don’t spend a lot of time on a bike. If on average the ride doesn’t last more than 2 hours, it is better to use more padding; in this case the sustaining subcutaneous tissues don’t have to adapt to prolonged pressure.
2. Riders who spend a lot of time on a bike. If you spend more than 5-6 hours on the saddle, you need thicker padding, considering the time that the subcutaneous areas are subject to pressure.
3. For riders who prefer rough terrain and use Gravel Bikes, the Supercomfort saddle better absorbs the vibrations caused by bumpy surfaces.
- Cover Material: Microfeel
- Rail Material: Manganese
- Shell Material: Carbon Fibre Reinforced, Open-fit design
- Foam: Dual Density Biofoam
- Use: MTB, Gravel, Adventure and E-bike
- Gender: Unisex
- Dimension: 262x145mm
- Level: Dynamic
- ID Match Size: L3 Wide
- Part Number: SMS327MW001
- Weight: 235g
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.