Schwalbe Thunder Burt 27.5" Tire
Extremely low rolling resistance, very light – Schwalbe’s fastest MTB tire. Tread design: Extraordinary amount of small and flat central studs for fast rolling and strong, pronounced outer studs for cornering control and grip. Tubeless Easy version: ADDIX Speed (red). Liteskin version: ADDIX Speed (red).
Thunder Burt SS / Thunder Burt Evo SS PaceStar
- 27.5" x 2.25" / 27.5" x 2.10"
- Bead: Folding TLR
- TPI: 67
- PSI: 26 - 54
- Weight: 540g / 580g
- Designed to combine the best of Racing Ralph and Furious Fred
- At less than 400 g, the weight is almost exactly in the middle
- With its many small lugs Thunder Burt is close on the heels of Racing Ralph regarding grip
- In terms of rolling resistance it's even better than Furious Fred
- Ideal for loose and dry XC trails