Saris M2 Smart Trainer
The Saris M2 smart trainer is capable of replicating any workout thrown its way, up to 1500 watts and a 15% climbing grade. Simply connect to your virtual training application of choice via integrated dual-band ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth 4.0 and let the M2’s electromagnetic response system do the rest. And thanks to integrated speed, cadence and power data, you can track and record performance data without extra external sensors. Plus, our innovative clutch knob ensures perfect tire-to roller connection for every single ride.
- Fast response electromagnetic resistance ensures most responsive resistance and maximum power available
- Internally integrated speed, cadence and power data eliminates the need for extra external sensors
- Comes on the CycleOps foldable Classic frame with spring loaded, bolt-action lever
- Eccentric leveling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces
- Compatible with a wide variety of devices and virtual training applications, including Rouvy, Zwift, TrainerRoad and many more
- Designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and has three settings for rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm. Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142x12mm and 148x12mm
- 2" resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26", 27", and 29" - up to a 2.0 tire
- Does not fit 650c wheel sizes, nor all 29er tires
- Noise level is a quiet 69 decibels at 20 mph
- Resistance: Electronic
- Maximum Tire Width: 2"
- Minimum Wheel Diameter: 26
- Adjustable Resistance: Yes