Raleigh Jazzi 12 (2018)
It seems like it was just yesterday when your little one was born and now she is ready to ride her first bike. The Jazzi 12 is the ideal bike for girls 2-4 years old who are new to riding on two wheels and are excited to put power to the pedals. The durable steel frame is made for kids between 32" and 40" tall who want to get their first taste of riding.
Removable training wheels can be used to learn balance, but taken off when your little one is ready for a two-wheeled adventure. Coaster brakes are easy to master – simply push the pedals backwards and the bike slows to a stop. The chain guard will keep pant legs from getting caught in the chain making sure that the fun doesn’t stop due to torn pants. The Jazzi 12 is the perfect way for her to get the aroma of freedom that bikes bring.
- Frame: 12" Girls Step-Thru Hi-Ten Steel
- Fork: 12" Hi-Ten Steel
- Headset: 1" Threaded
- Cranks: 3 - 1/2" 1pc Steel, 28t
- Bottom Bracket: 9pc Loose Ball
- Cogset (Cassette/Freewheel): 16t Cog
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Front Hub: Steel 16h Nutted
- Rear Hub: Steel 16h Nutted Coaster
- Spokes: 14g
- Rims: Alloy Anodized 16h
- Tires: 12 x 2.125"
- Brakes: Coaster Brake
- Pedals: Resin Platform
- Handlebar: Raliegh Youth Bar, Steel
- Grips: Jr. Soft Kraton Rubber
- Stem: Alloy/Steel Quill 2-Bolt type
- Seat: BMX Padded
- >Seatpost: Alloy 25.4 x 200mm
- Extras: Painted Chainguard, Training Wheels
- Weight: 17.75