The Women's Summit Glove is a lightweight cycling glove that brings second-skin confidence to your grip. Neoprene on the back of the hand provides lightweight protection for your off-road rides.
FEATURES + BENEFITS
- 1:1™ Glove Fit maximizes finger dexterity for shifting and braking
- Synthetic leather palm with heel reinforcement is soft and durable
- Conductive synthetic leather on index and thumb works with touch screen devices
- Neoprene on back of hand for lightweight impact protection
- Hook and loop closure for perfect fit
- Silicone screened fingertips for a performance grip
- Soft low-profile wiping surface on thumb, for dirt on your face or snot from your nose
- As the conductive surface gets dirty, wash to restore
- Women's specific fit
Back of Hand: 62% nylon 13% rubber 10% polyester 10% polyurethane 5% elastane; Palm: 55% nylon 38% polyurethane 7% polyester; Made in Vietnam
Measure around the hand at the widest portion of the palm not including the thumb.
When Will My Order Ship?
Due to COVID-19 and continued supply chain disruptions it may take 3-7 business days before your order ships and you receive a shipment confirmation. Most shipments leave our warehouse within 48 hours of placing an order. Some take longer if shipping from a vendors warehouse. Once your order has shipped a tracking number will be e-mailed to you with a delivery estimate. This info can also be accessed from your Account Page.
Free Shipping Promotion
We're happy to offer FREE shipping on orders over $75 within the continental United States.
This excludes some oversized items. For example bikes, wheels, trainers, indoor bikes, car racks, etc. see your shopping cart for more details.
In Store Pick Up
If you would like to pick up your order at one of our stores just select the "Free Store Pickup" shipping option when ordering. Please note that our online store and our retail stores maintain separate inventories. Purchases made online with an in-store pickup option will be shipped to the store from our online warehouse. One of our team members will contact you when your order is ready for pick up. This process usually takes 1-4 days.