Pearl Izumi Women's Merino Mountain Bike Baselayer
Monthly payments using your credit card at 0% interest.
This item ships for FREE!
You’ve never worn a Merino base layer like this. Pearl Izumi uses a unique fabric construction method to place polyester fibers against your skin to improve wicking and Merino facing the jersey for temperature regulation and odor control. The 18.5-micron Merino is responsibly sourced while the polyester is spun from recycled water bottles. The polyester also increases the base layer’s durability. The short sleeves feature a set-in construction for a versatile next-to-skin form fit.
FEATURES + BENEFITS
- Transfer Merino fabric combines wool and recycled polyester for sustainable technical performance.
- Unique plated fabric construction places polyester next to skin and merino on the exterior for superior moisture transfer and thermal regulation.
- Made using fine 18.5-micron merino wool for superior comfort.
- Recycled Repreve® XS Polyester technical fibers are made from recycled plastic water bottles.
- Set in sleeve construction for easy layering and versatility.
- Wool Blend Performance certified by the Woolmark Company to ensure the highest quality product
|Chest||31-33” / 79-84cm||33-35” / 84-89cm||35-37.5” / 89-95cm||37.5-40” / 95-101.5cm||40.5-42.5” / 103-108cm||42.5-45” / 108-114cm|
|Waist||23-25” / 58.5-63.5cm||25-27” / 63.5-68.5cm||27-29.5” / 68.5-75cm||29.5-32” / 75cm-81cm||32-34.5” / 81-87.5cm||34.5-37” / 87.5-94cm|
|Hip||33-35” / 84-89cm||35-37” / 89-94cm||37-39” / 94-99cm||39.5-42” / 100-106.5cm||42-45” / 106.5-114cm||45-47.5” / 114-121cm|
|Inseam||29” / 73.5cm||29.5” / 75cm||30” / 76cm||30.5” / 77.5cm||31” / 29cm||31.5” / 80cm|